What Features are in the 2019 Kia Optima Interior?
The 2019 Kia Optima interior was outfitted with your needs in mind, surrounding you in a comfortable cabin outfitted with the latest technology features and amenities. Naperville drivers who want only the best will find it here, thanks to the innovative UVO infotainment system, except driving support, and safety features that put you in control.
Kia UVO Infotainment
The 2019 Kia Optima trim levels are perfectly balanced to give St. Charles drivers the right blend of power and comfort, and each interior is decked with thoughtful touches. Even on the entry-level configuration, you’ll get access to Kia’s UVO infotainment system, which allows you to listen to your favorite playlists or podcasts regardless of their source, whether it be AM/FM radio or streaming Bluetooth. Not only that, but the beautiful 8-inch touchscreen display puts all your connectivity features and apps right at your fingertips, thanks to powerful tech such as:
- Android Auto® and Apple CarPlay®
- Bluetooth® Hands-Free Technology
- Siri® Eyes Free
If that’s not enough, you can also upgrade to higher trims to receive more UVO options like SiriusXM® Traffic, HD Radio™, and a Voice-Command Navigation System.
Kia Optima Interior Seating
You and your passengers will ride in style throughout Warrenville with the Optima seating options. Up to 5 riders will enjoy:
- Seating Materials: CleanTex™ Cloth seating comes standard on the LX, helping to keep your Optima clean with anti-bacterial, anti-soil, and anti-static properties. You can also opt for leatherette trim and Quilted Nappa Leather Seat Trim on higher trim levels.
- Adjustable Seats: Sit back and relax with standard 8-Way Driver’s Seat Adjustment with 2-Way Power Lumbar Support. Advanced trims include up to 12-Way Power-Adjustable Driver’s Seat with 4-Way Power Lumbar Support.
Kia Optima Interior Driver Assistance Features
Safety is always key, and you’ll appreciate the suite of driver assistance features included on every Kia Optima:
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assistance: Prevent collisions from happening with this innovative feature that breaks anytime a hazard is in front of the car.
- Driver Attention Warning: If your Optima detects you’re having trouble staying focused, it will alert you back to full attention.
- Lane Departure Warning: A system of cameras work together to sense when and if you are drifting out of your lane, safely guiding you back in place.
Test Drive the Kia Optima at Gerald Kia of North Aurora
Kia has a long, proud history of delivering exceptional models for an affordable price, and the 2019 Kia Optima is no different. Once you slide inside this well-appointed interior, we know you’ll like what you see! And, be sure to check out our Kia Optima lease deals, parts specials, or our vehicles under 10k to find what you’re looking for at a great price. Test drive yours today, and save time at our dealership when you apply for financing from the comfort of your home!
Related Posts from Gerald Kia of North Aurora
The 2019 Kia Optima interior was outfitted with your needs in mind, surrounding you in a comfortable cabin outfitted with the latest technology features and amenities. Naperville drivers who want only the best will find it here, thanks to the innovative UVO infotainment system, except driving support, and safety features that put you in control….
The 2019 Kia Optima trim levels will certainly make heads turn on the Naperville roadways. No matter which one you decide to bring home, you can rest assured you’ll be getting all the features, functionalities, and style you could want. Explore the Kia Optima trim levels in more detail below or head to Gerald Kia…
View this post on Instagram Well, @kiamotorsusa made it real interesting at SEMA with the all-new Telluride! . #PATsDoingWork #airborne #trailrun #KiaTelluride #MilestarTires #PatagoniaMT #SEMA2018 @motoiq @lge_ctsmotorsports A post shared by Milestar Tires (@milestar.tires) on Nov 4, 2018 at 8:00am PST Each year there are a lot of impressive auto shows that brands,…