What Features are in the 2019 Kia Optima Interior?
The 2019 Kia Optima interior was outfitted with your needs in mind, surrounding you in a comfortable cabin outfitted with the latest technology features and amenities. Naperville drivers who want only the best will find it here, thanks to the innovative UVO infotainment system, except driving support, and safety features that put you in control.
Kia UVO Infotainment
The 2019 Kia Optima trim levels are perfectly balanced to give St. Charles drivers the right blend of power and comfort, and each interior is decked with thoughtful touches. Even on the entry-level configuration, you’ll get access to Kia’s UVO infotainment system, which allows you to listen to your favorite playlists or podcasts regardless of their source, whether it be AM/FM radio or streaming Bluetooth. Not only that, but the beautiful 8-inch touchscreen display puts all your connectivity features and apps right at your fingertips, thanks to powerful tech such as:
- Android Auto® and Apple CarPlay®
- Bluetooth® Hands-Free Technology
- Siri® Eyes Free
If that’s not enough, you can also upgrade to higher trims to receive more UVO options like SiriusXM® Traffic, HD Radio™, and a Voice-Command Navigation System.
Kia Optima Interior Seating
You and your passengers will ride in style throughout Warrenville with the Optima seating options. Up to 5 riders will enjoy:
- Seating Materials: CleanTex™ Cloth seating comes standard on the LX, helping to keep your Optima clean with anti-bacterial, anti-soil, and anti-static properties. You can also opt for leatherette trim and Quilted Nappa Leather Seat Trim on higher trim levels.
- Adjustable Seats: Sit back and relax with standard 8-Way Driver’s Seat Adjustment with 2-Way Power Lumbar Support. Advanced trims include up to 12-Way Power-Adjustable Driver’s Seat with 4-Way Power Lumbar Support.
Kia Optima Interior Driver Assistance Features
Safety is always key, and you’ll appreciate the suite of driver assistance features included on every Kia Optima:
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assistance: Prevent collisions from happening with this innovative feature that breaks anytime a hazard is in front of the car.
- Driver Attention Warning: If your Optima detects you’re having trouble staying focused, it will alert you back to full attention.
- Lane Departure Warning: A system of cameras work together to sense when and if you are drifting out of your lane, safely guiding you back in place.
Test Drive the Kia Optima at Gerald Kia of North Aurora
Kia has a long, proud history of delivering exceptional models for an affordable price, and the 2019 Kia Optima is no different. Once you slide inside this well-appointed interior, we know you’ll like what you see! And, be sure to compare the Kia Sedona vs. Honda Odyssey, and check out our Kia Optima lease deals, parts specials, Kia sedans.Test drive yours today, and save time at our dealership when you apply for financing from the comfort of your home! If you’re looking for even more value, check out our vehicles under 10k to find what you’re looking for at a great price.
Also be sure to compare the Kia Optima vs. Honda Accord and learn the difference between sedans and SUVs with our team! Or if you’d like to take your search in another direction, be sure to compare Kia Soul trim levels and learn about the Kia Sorento 3rd-row seating. We’d even love to help you learn how to assemble a winter emergency car kit.
Related Posts from Gerald Kia of North Aurora
It’s easy to see why North Aurora drivers are excited about the 2020 Kia Telluride. This versatile 3-row family vehicle is dominating the midsize SUV class thanks to its well-equipped cabin, above-average predicted reliability ratings, and a long list of standard advanced safety technology features. However, it’s the super-reasonable Kia Telluride Prices that clinch the deal…
Ever since the Kia Soul entered the market in North Aurora and Naperville, interested drivers have been asking, “Is the Kia Soul all-wheel drive, or is the Kia Soul front-wheel drive?” The new Kia Soul comes equipped with FWD; currently, there aren’t any Kia Soul AWD models for sale. All the same, there’s plenty of features…
If you need an SUV that offers peace of mind when on family drives through Oswego, the Kia Sportage is sure to be of interest. We know safety is a priority for you and your family, so we’re proud to help St. Charles drivers find the perfect Kia to keep them safe every time they get…