Should You Buy or Lease Your New Kia?
When you’re ready to get behind the wheel of a new car, one important decision you have to make is whether you buy or lease that vehicle. Both options come with a unique set of benefits, so it really just comes down to what works best for you. Below, you can find out more about each option.
What are the benefits of leasing a new Kia?
– When you lease a new car, the sown payment and monthly payments are lower than if you were to buy.
– You only have to pay taxes on the monthly payments instead of on the full cost of the vehicle.
– At the end of your lease, you can simply return the car to the dealer, avoiding the hassle of selling your car.
– When you return your car every few years, you have the option to drive the latest and greatest models.
What are the benefits of buying a new Kia?
– When you choose to buy your car, you get to keep it as long as you want to.
– There are no mileage restrictions, so you can drive as far and as long as you choose.
– As soon as your loan is paid off, you won’t have any more car payments to worry about.
– Since you own the car, you can customize it however you want.
If you have any questions about buying or leasing a new Kia, feel free to stop by our North Aurora, IL dealership. We would be happy to tell you all about the different auto financing options available and help you decide which one is best for you. Then we can tell you about the financing and leasing specials we’re currently offering to help you save on your new car.